DOUBLE CHOCOLATE, CHOCOLATE CHIP LAYERED COOKIE PIE
There’s just something about cookies in pie form… With each slice, you get a golden brown crunch that gives way to a warm, gooey and chocolatey center. The best part, it won’t take you near as long to make as a traditional pie! Try any one of our three Protein Cookie & Baking Mixes to make your own perfect cookie pie.
- Pre-heat oven to 350°(175°C).
- Mix up 1/2 bag of FlapJacked Chocolate Chip Protein Cookie & Baking Mix in 1 bowl with 1 egg and 42g butter. Mix up 1/2 bag of FlapJacked Double Chocolate Protein Cookie & Baking Mix with 1 egg and 42g butter in another bowl. Let the batter sit for a couple minutes to let the whey protein work its magic.
- Grease a 9" pie tin. Pour and spread a layer of double chocolate on the bottom. Top that layer with the chocolate chip mixture.
- Bake for about 15-25 minutes. Cook till the top turns a nice golden brown colour and the center is cooked through.
- Grab a slice, add whatever toppings your heart desires and enjoy!