DOUBLE CHOCOLATE PROTEIN BROWNIES
If you're a chocolate lover then you'll be sure to enjoy these Double Chocolate Protein Brownies full of rich and gooey, chocolatey goodness. Plus, they are super easy to make! Simply, swap out your baking sheet for a baking dish and you’ve got yourself some thick, fudgy brownies (with protein to boot).
- Pre-heat oven to 350° (175°C).
- Whisk eggs, melted butter, and water in a medium sized bowl until creamy. Using a spoon, gradually stir in dry cookie mix until combined. Spread batter evenly into ungreased 9x9 baking dish.
- Bake for 14-17 minutes or until center is just set (if testing with a toothpick, you want the toothpick to come out with a little bit of brownie on it).
- Let cool before cutting. Icing is optional (but delicious).
- Enjoy! Makes 12 chocolatey brownies.