MILK CHOCOLATE CHIA SEED PUDDING
Give your traditional pudding a major upgrade. Chia seeds are little powerhouses full of omega-3s, antioxidants, and fibre. Add that to our Greek Yoghurt Protein Smoothie Mix and you've got a great healthy breakfast or midday snack. Enjoy the pudding plain or jazz it up with some peanut butter, fruit, or other fun toppings.
- Combine cold almond milk and FlapJacked Milk Chocolate Protein Smoothie Mix until smooth. You can use a shaker bottle or a bowl, just make sure to mix well so powder is well combined.
- Add chia seeds to milk/smoothie mixture and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for 3-5 hours or overnight (it should be a pudding like consistency).
- Before serving, stir to make sure there's no clumps. If pudding is too thick you can always add a splash of almond milk.
- Serve chilled and with whatever toppings your heart desires. Leftovers can be stored for 2-3 days, but are best when fresh.