(NO BAKE) PEANUT BUTTER & CHOCOLATE OATMEAL PROTEIN BITES
Creamy peanut butter and cocoa powder pair perfectly with our spicy oatmeal cookie mix to form these dreamy bites that make a wonderful party appetizer. The best part, they take almost no time to make.
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper, set aside.
- Combine butter, peanut butter, and applesauce in a saucepan over low heat. Stir continuously until melted and combined.
- Add in cocoa powder and mix well.
- Gradually stir in dry cookie mix until combined. Remove from heat.
- Roll dough into tablespoon sized balls. Place on parchment covered baking sheet.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Enjoy! Makes 24 delicious no bake bites.
- Store the bites in a sealed container in the refrigerator or freezer.