STRAWBERRY BANANA SMOOTHIE POPS
Looking to cool down with a refreshing treat? These strawberry banana smoothie pops will do just the trick! Not only are they easy to make, but each serving also provides 13g of protein, along with a healthy dose of flax, probiotics and omega-3s. For this recipe we used the Strawberry Banana Protein Smoothie Mix, but you can make them with any of our smoothie flavours Make it your own by adding in some fun mix ins, fruit works great!
- Pour 180ml of cold 2% milk (or milk alternative) into a shaker bottle then add 1 packet of smoothie mix or 2 scoops from smoothie can.
- Shake vigorously for 10-20 seconds.
- Pour mixture into 2 (85g) lolly mold slots.
- Repeat the above steps until all lolly mold slots are full.
- Add a lolly stick into the center of each slot.
- Place tray in freezer and wait until lollys are completely frozen.
- Pop out a lolly when you're ready and enjoy! Tip: It helps to run warm water over the lollys if they are tough to remove